Thursday, February 27

I Spy With My Little Eye

Today I’m going to share something I wrote in my old notebook back in 2001. I had a phase wherein I was obsessed with spies and detectives, so I pretended to be both. It all started when I watched the movie Harriet the Spy. Although my entries then were harmless enough, my game of spying and observing unsuspecting neighbors could have easily developed into something creepy. Looking back now, I’m very thankful that I did not become a stalker (or did I? JUST KIDDING!).

Here is an excerpt from my ‘spy’ notebook:


I've solved the mystery, but I’m really curious to know why the small, flat, thin, and orange storybook was in my auntie’s room! I guess I didn’t find it odd during that time.

I’m not trying to willingly humiliate myself nor am I thinking that what I have written were golden. It’s just a funny way for me to look back on how much I have changed as a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)